Mums Take Five nominated me for a Liebster Award!
So what is a Liebster Award? The award is given to support and recognise up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” apparently has German origins and is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 questions of your own and pass the award onto 11 other bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers and connect with a wider audience.
1. What do you have for Breaky?
I have three weetbix, crumbled, with sultanas and cranberries and lots of milk so it’s mushy. Plus a cup of tea. And maybe some toast. (Hungry, breastfeeding mother here!)
2. Do you still send snail mail Christmas cards?
Nope. Mr Pilot does though
3. What is one Blog you always have a read of?
Whedonesque. Old Buffy fanatic here.
4. What was the last tv show you watched that you really enjoyed?
Glee. Completely guilty pleasure, but oh so much fun. I also really enjoyed Life at 7
5. Do you read Magazines? If so which ones?
Good Reading magazine and random crochet magazines
6. Does your family know you Blog?
Yep. Mr Pilot bought me a shiny new computer to do my blogging on 🙂
7. What was the last item of clothing you bought for yourself? Tell us about it.
Not real interesting. I bought some shirts that open at the front to make breast feeding easier
8. If you are having a shocker of a day what do you do to try and make it better?
Chocolate! And music – the right selection of music can make everything better
9.Through your Blogging have you met anyone you would now consider a friend (cyber ones included)?
I’ve made tonnes of friends through the internet, but I’m still pretty new with this blog. I’m sure I will make lots of good friends though
10. Do you use a Mop at home? What kind is it and does it work?
Yes. I don’t know, Mr Pilot bought it but it does work 🙂
11. If you could do anything today. Anything at all no restrictions what would it be?
Spend the day with Squirm visiting a library and some old work mates – hey! Guess what I’m doing today!
My Nominated Bloggers
And my Questions for Them (with a particular book perspective!)
- What was one of your favourite books as a child?
- Do you own a e-reading device? Do you like it?
- Do you belong to your local library? Do you visit it?
- What is one of your favourite books now?
- How many books do you think you own?
- How do you shelve your books? Subject, author, title, colour?
- Have you ever seen a movie that’s better than the book?
- Have you ever learned a different language?
- If a publisher said they’d publish any book you wrote, what kind of book would you write?
- What author would you like to meet?
- Have you got a book recommendation?