Close to the end of last year, I signed up for the 2013 Australian Women Writer’s Challenge. Now that 2013 is actually here, I need to start working out how I’m going to organise the challenge on the blog.
What am I Doing in the Challenge
- I’m actually, kinda, doing two challenges – finding Australian Women Writers to read and review for Squirm, and Australian Women Writers to read and review myself.
- My challenge level is the Franklin level, which is to read 10 books and review at least 6.
- I’m trying to challenge myself to read in a range of genres. I’ve read three so far: one contemporary fiction and two speculative fiction, which I don’t usually read!
How am I Going to Post About the Challenge
- You can keep track of my books at Goodreads – My books and Squirm’s Books
- I’ll post reviews for my books in separate posts (for linking reasons) on Saturdays only.
- Each week I’ll write an update post, also published on Saturday
- Squirm’s books will be part of Squirm’s book reviews which are a collection of reviews posted on Wednesdays
- There’ll be a master page, up under the reading tab (look at the top of the page 🙂 )
Are you doing the AWW 2013 challenge? Have you got any Australian women writers to recommend to me? Have you read any awesome books this year?