I mentioned in another post that I wasn’t going to make resolutions, this year, and instead would be focusing on goals. And, of course, the best way to work towards goals are to make sure everyone knows what they are!
- To eat healthier food – less salt, sugar and fat. This means taking more care when cooking – more from scratch, less packet mixes. Of course we’ve got to get through Christmas and Birthday cakes first!
- To exercise more – for now, this will just be walking and my physio exercises to keep healing my stomach separation. I aim for three walks a week and exercises on other days
- To read more, write more and Facebook less . . . two of those three are completely achievable
- To take a book related photo everyday for the whole year for my 365 project. I’ve got today’s already
- To read more books by Australian Women Writers. And to review more books in general
What are your goals for the year?